Regional Institutional Support Project on Public Financial Governance (RISPFG)
African Tax Administration Forum (ATAF)
has received a grant from the African Development Fund to finance the
Regional Institutional Support Project on Public Financial Governance
2. The principal objectives of this project is
to: Promote efficiency, transparency and accountability in management of
public resources. The project specifically aims at supporting the
African Tax Administration Forum in strengthening the tax administration
reforms through technical assistance, knowledge and advisory services
and peer learning among community of tax practitioners in RMCs.
mode of Procurement to be used are: Quality Cost Based Selection
(QCBS), Least Cost Selection (LCS), Individual Consultants, and ATAF
Rules & Procedures.
3. The project includes the following components:
- Improving tax administration and domestic resource mobilization capacity.
- Project management support
Acquisition of the services for Consultants will follow the Bank's
Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations approved in October
2015 and ATAF Rules & Procedures. Bidding documents are expected to
be available in July 2016.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information, and should confirm their interest, by contacting :
The African Tax Administration Forum
333 Grosvenor Street, 2nd Floor, Hatfield Gardens, Block G, Hatfield, RSA
Telephone: +27 12 451 8830